Sunday, September 2, 2012

Autumn is in the air...

I know...I know....it is not officially fall yet ...but it's almost time!



Time for...cooler temperatures
     ...pumpkin patches and hay rides
    ... homemade soups and delicious pies
    ...cozy sweaters and nights by the fire
    ...roasting marshmallows and bobbing for apples
    ...gatherings with friends and family
    ...turkey with dressing and hot cocoa
    ...football games and tailgate parties
   ....the State Fair and Fletcher's Corn Dogs!!!

There is a stirring of excitement in my heart for this glorious season and all that I hold special and dear. 
some of my favorite things....

It inspires me like no other time of the year!!! 
I want to bake ALL the time, decorate EVERYTHING in my path, and I want to savor God's AMAZING blessings in my life.
in my kitchen...


I hope you will join me here often...this special little blog place I named "Inspired Ideas" ...for all sorts of tidbits of inspiration, flavor, and beauty you can carry back into your world. It's going to be lots of fun and I truly can't wait to share it with YOU!


my sweet little family

Blessings of Abundance...
Brandy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!