Saturday, February 4, 2012

 "Mr. Sweet-n-Low"...
(My husband Andrew was given this cute "nick-name" by some of my students at school.
They always heard me talking about how sweet Mr. Low was - so one day without warning they all began to greet him as Mr. Sweet-n-Low and it stuck! )

I thought I would share several of the sweet things he has done for me throughout our almost 12 amazing years together.
Maybe these will inspire...

* One time (before we married) I went on a trip to Arkansas with my mom for a friend's wedding. Mom and I stayed at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast and even though I was looking forward to our time there...I was heart sick to be away from Andrew.
Once we arrived at the beautiful "Crescent Cottage" in Eureka Springs (http://www.1881crescentcottageinn.com/) and were shown to our room, the inn keeper came to me privately and handed me a handwritten letter. She said, "This arrived for you in the mail yesterday."
Much to my amazement, Andrew had sent a beautiful handwritten love letter, expressing his feelings for me and how much he would miss me while I was away. Wow! Need I say more? It was amazingly thoughtful and romantic.

* Another time he secretly packed a bag for us  and without a clue....took me on what I thought was a "day trip" but ended up to be a romantic stay at The Shiloh Morning Inn Bed and Breakfast in Ardmore, Oklahoma! This place is INCREDIBLE!! My ALL-TIME Favorite Place!
Check them out: http://www.shilohmorning.com/

* Sometimes Andrew will search out a brand new restaurant that neither one of us has been to and take me there on a "secret date".
I guess the fact that he has taken the time to research things on his own AND keep it a secret from me keeps me very intrigued AND very flattered!

Here's one of our most recent dinner date locations.
It was phenomenal!

"Via Real" - http://www.viareal.com/





1 comment:

  1. Ummm. He needs to have talks with My Husband... Please & Thank you...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!