Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Re-freshed and Re-newed...


A weekend or two ago my college friend Shelley and I were absolutely blessed by my mom with a girl's overnight road trip to Canton, TX!!
Talk about fun!!The three of us had more fun than should be allowed. 

For those of you who don't know about Canton... it has pretty much got to be the world's largest flea market. We walked all over that place for 2 days and maybe covered 1/4 to 1/3 of the grounds.

I had no idea that the creative part of my mind had just been shriveling up and turning to dust...but it was!
I tell you, just having the time to walk around and experience the creativity of all of the vendors, seeing TONS of re-furbishing ideas, and being inspired by all of the unique wares for sale....
WOW!!! It was like Six Flags for my mind!

I came home and literally started filling up a sketch book with projects I want to conquer. One inspiration leads to another....and another....
The weather was rainy, chilly and BEAUTIFULLY fall! The junk food was DELICIOUS!! And the company was just PERFECT!!

I don't know if you have a special "Canton" getaway in your life but I want to encourage you to do something special for yourself that will bring rest and renewal to your heart and soul. It doesn't have to be an overnight road trip to get you going....but find something special you LOVE to do and make time for yourself to do it! Take care of YOU!

I bet it will bless your socks off!!
Brandy








3 comments:

  1. woot, thankyou! I finally came to a site where the webmaster knows what they're talking about. Do you know how many results are in Google when I search.. too many! It's so annoying having to go from page after page after page, wasting my day away with thousands of people just copying eachother's articles… bah. Anyway, thankyou very much for the info anyway, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your encouragement and comments!

      Delete
  2. I think I finally have my comments working again. I am sorry for the problems and delay. I had to switch templates again to get it to work!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!