Saturday, June 30, 2012

Please join me for a 3 week - "Clutter Free Challenge"

Summertime!

Wonderful days filled with swimming, juicy watermelon, road trips, cookouts, family gatherings, gardening, sno cones, drive-in movies, staying up late, trips to the local museums, and lots of reading!

I love this time of year. Even though the temperatures in Texas climb well into the triple digits for days on end, it is such a meaningful time for me.

What I appreciate most about summer is a slower pace for my family and being able to catch up on things that have been pushed aside in the busy rush of life.

Summertime for me is a time to breathe deeply, to recharge, to reflect, to plan, to organize, and most of all to simplify my life.

Even though I truly dislike things like cleaning out the garage....I LOVE enjoying the reward of an organized garage! I don't really get excited about going through closets or my craft room weeding out the piles and piles  of "unnecessary things"....but I realized a long time ago it brings such a sense of accomplishment and freedom to my heart, I now schedule it regularly on my calendar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an effort to help each of us in the area of "de-cluttering" our minds, homes, and lives  - I will be reposting my sweet friend, Glynnis Whitwer's  15 day Clutter Free Challenge during the weeks of
July 2-20! This is a series she posted back in January of this year.I felt it would be so helpful to share with all of you, I asked Glynnis if I could repost it in it's entirety and she graciously agreed. Yay!

First let me introduce you to the amazing Glynnis!
She is an author, speaker and editor for Proverbs 31 Ministries. Glynnis has such a gifting in organization and time management and she uses that gift to help countless women all over the world. She has a degree in Journalism and Public Relations, is married to Tod and has 5 beautiful children.
I have been reading her blog for several years and have grown so much from her insight and direction. Glynnis has so much to offer.  You can go here to read more about this incredible lady! www.glynniswhitwer.com

One important thing I should mention...
Since I am reposting Glynnis' blog from January (in it's entirety) ...on some of the days it will mention giveaways of books, and gift cards if you leave comments. These giveaways are no longer active and random names will not be selected from comments left. Sorry!

However, I love to support and endorse women in business and on certain days during this 15 Day Clutter Free Challenge I will be featuring some amazing artists and designers who run their own companies.
Some of these ladies will have special offers for you and I hope you will take advantage of the discounts they are offering for my blog readers!

Would you please spread the word about this Clutter Free Challenge to your friends and family?
You can sign up (over to the right of this page) to receive these daily posts.

I hope this challenge brings freedom to your heart and is as much of a blessing to you as it was to me!

~ Brandy







1 comment:

  1. I know I'm going to LOVE this series! Being clutter free is on my 'summer list'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!